Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Party Princess Dress Shop











I first came across this shop last year when I was looking for some formal party dresses for my 2 girls. I had looked everywhere in KL and was about to resort to buying on-line from abroad when I saw this shop in Mid-valley, KL. It stocks a variety of dresses in beautiful flowery patterns and plain colours, along with many adorable accessories such as shoes, cardigans, bags, hair accessories and jewellery. In fact, everything your little princess needs for a party!!

Prices for the dresses start from around RM119.90. Shoes for RM59.90 upwards and accessories from RM6.90.

They also have a selection of ballerina all-in-one leotard tutu dresses for RM59.90 for your budding ballerinas!!

I was told by the seller that most of the dresses are made locally in Malaysia. So go out, buy a dress and support our own Malaysian product!!


Location:

Mid-Valley Mega Mall,

Kuala Lumpur, 2nd floor,

round the corner from Jusco, opposite Mothercare.